The Job — Writer for Point Visible
Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the Problogger job posting:
Writers we are looking for have to be native English speakers with impeccable grammar and spelling who can research a given topic, write engaging text that is easy to read, informative and offers some value to readers.
You should try and build a relationship with the audience through the articles they write.
Since the articles will be posted on highly authoritative sites, the content must be more long-form, detailed, research-backed (with proper sourcing and fact-checking), but also engaging for readers, written in an approachable tone that invites them to act.
The content must also be informative and provide real value to the reader. Also, every article will be checked for duplicates in Copyscape, so it has to be unique!
- Native English speaker with great grammar and spelling knowledge
- Interest in and comfortable writing about business and management topics, including marketing, Internet, project management, social media, SEO, getting things done and generally being effective in business
- Write unique, detailed, research-backed, engaging, easy to read, insightful and actionable articles
- Open for communication and working with an editor to make changes when/if needed
- Avoid keyword stuffing at any cause, and sentences that make no sense at all
- Proofread and edit any grammar/spelling mistakes before sending the article
- Verify sources and fact-check the article
- Deliver articles on agreed deadline
- Respond to messages as soon as you can
Schedule — Part time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply via Problogger.