Location — Work from home.
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
We’re looking for talented writers with passion for personal growth who would enjoy using their gifts to write helpful, well-written, inspirational pieces for like-minded individuals.
We produce content that is designed to inspire, but we also provide actionable advice based on real life examples and research. We’re not looking for generic feel-good fluff.
Some topics that we’re looking to cover include:
– Living a rich life
– Building a life outside of the traditional 9-5
– Dealing with stress, health, and general struggles with the human condition.
– Inspirational stories
– Health (mental and physical)
– Have experience writing on personal development topics
– Have previous work published on authoritative blogs (ideally related to an aspect of personal development)
– Have a personable writing style
– Be able to write in a conversational tone
– Be able to back up claims with facts (case studies/research/sources)
Schedule — Part time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Contract
Benefits — Traditional benefits not offered, though writers will be able to publish under their own byline.
More Information — Review this job at the Problogger board.