Location — Work from home, available nationally.
Job Responsibilities — From the elance job posting:
– Write insightful and engaging articles weekly on news, rumors, tutorials, apps, smartphones, tablets, roms and mods, software updates etc. related to Android. A minimum of 5 articles per week, ranging from 300-700 words, is required.
– Stay up-to-date with current Android, smartphone and other news on mobility
– Are native English speaker
– Live in the United States, preferably in a tech hub, like the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Washington DC, San Jose/Silicon Valley, L.A, Dallas-Ft.Worth, Atlanta, Seattle, Philadelphia, Chicago, Boston etc.
– Possess an interest for Android & consumer electronics and are keen on learning more about the field
– Ideally have already written for a blog, magazine or website as an editor
– Have experience with smartphones and tablets running on the Android operating system and mobile technology in general
– Have completed studies or currently enrolled in journalism, new media, modern technologies etc or have acquired insight into mobile electronics elsewhere
– Enjoy writing, possess above-average editorial skills and are able to pay close attention to detail and quality (spelling, grammar and syntax mistakes are your pet peeves)
– Are interested in furthering your experience as an online editor
Schedule — Flexible
Employee or Contract — Contract.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply via Elance.