The Job — Workforce Planning Specialist for Sedgwick
Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Creates, maintains and provides accurate forecasts and optimized schedules to effectively meet service level targets.
- Coordinates scheduling and adherence activities to ensure performance goals are met and maintains and modifies schedules.
- Consults with all levels of the organization to assess business performance needs.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements workforce continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provides analysis across varying levels of management and improves resource utilization and assigned support site performance.
- Provides cost-benefit analysis in support of company process improvement initiatives.
- Coordinates resources to resolve system/supplier issues and enhancement/upgrades to ensure optimal software performance.
- Standardizes and documents workforce policies and usage of workforce optimization tools to provide partners with a centralized knowledge source.
- Provides partner and new hire training.
- Supports the department through expertise in workforce optimization tools and processes.
Four (4) years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years of experience utilizing workforce optimization tools and processes. Experience within a contact center environment is preferred. Experience with workforce optimization software (i.e. Aspect, Verint/Blue Pumpkin, IEX), and ACD technology (i.e. Avaya, Cisco) is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good judgment, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Yes
More Information — Review and apply with Sedgwick.