The Job — Consumer Sales Agent for Princess Cruises (Division of Carnival)
Location — Telecommute, advertised in California
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Employees who are passionate about developing ongoing relationships with direct consumers and travel agents and assisting them with building their dream vacations by offering alternate destinations or services to maximize their experiences with Princess Cruises.
- Your professional sales techniques to promote the sale of cruises and cruisetours.
- Your knowledge of product and booking policies to respond to inquiries while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Your prompt research and response to customer questions and concerns related to Company product and customer’s specific reservation.
- Your ability to monitor bookings to ensure accurate completion of transactions when assisting travel agents with existing bookings and ability to upsell.
- Your accuracy and thoroughness (through our Quality Assurance Program), to meet productivity requirements, ability to review own work to ensure quality and utilize performance.
- Your consistency in maintaining goals that are set through and maintained by Cruise Card.
- This job requires a minimum of one year experience in positions in the area of customer service or sales. Experience in the travel and hospitality industry preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with customers, employees, and management.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated since you will be working from home.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems with the ability to trouble shoot issues independently from home.
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multi-tasking and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must meet Telecommuting Program requirements within California.
Schedule — Variable after training, may include evenings up to 9pm and/or weekends
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10.50 per hour plus incentives
Benefits — Medical, dental and cruise benefits included.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.