The Job — Customer Relations Associate for Pier 1 Imports
Location — Work from home, advertised in Texas
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Works with customers to assure that their experiences while ordering products or dealing with issues related to our company are handled with superior service and quality.
- Helps to assure that all service levels are met or exceeded consistently.
- Identifies trends and opportunities to improve the customer experience by accurately capturing and communicating issues with products, delivery, processes, web site, systems, etc.
- Identifies opportunities to upsell and cross sell products to the customer
- Miscellaneous projects as required
- High speed hard wired internet (6mb/second, no WiFi) dedicated for work – Computer equipment & headset will be provided.
- Dedicated distraction free workspace
- Ability to work at the Corporate Office on occasion as required by Supervisor for coaching, administrative duties, meetings, trainings, which may be a minimum of at least 2 days per month.
- Customer service and/or sales experience required
- Experience with word processing programs and PC’s required
- Strong oral and written communication skills, adaptable and detail oriented.
- The ability to work independently
- Must be able to work holidays, nights and weekends as needed to meet the business demands & requirements.
Schedule — Part time shifts scheduled between the following: Monday-Friday 7:00am to 9:00pm, Saturday 8:00am to 9:00pm Sunday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised
More Information — Review and apply with Pier 1 here.