The Job — Work at Home Reservations for Active Network
Location — Position advertised in Deleware, other states have similar positions.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Accessing company programs using company provided equipment which includes a hard drive Thin Client unit and headset in order to meet customer requests.
- Assist our customers over the phone with their reservation requests, answer questions, and trouble shoot.
- Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines, and procedures.
- Query information within the company data bases in order to support customers using our products and services.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Adhere to our formal attendance expectations and overall company policies and procedures.
- Attend all mandated virtual training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans. Other projects and duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, the ability to communicate remotely by phone, email and instant messaging (IM).
- Solid computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, some basic technical terminology
- Must be organized and self-motivated
- Minimum typing speed of 20 to 30 wpm
- Be able to provide a minimum of 25-29 hours of schedule availability, including weekend availability.
Schedule — Part time up to 29 hours per week, including weekends. Seasonal until Sept 2017.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Traditional benefits not offered, some employee discounts.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.