Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Maintains and improves all company websites in collaboration with a remote website programming team.
- Acts as the liaison between user departments and the website programming team to implement fixes and improvements.
- Researchers reported issues/errors and develops and implements a corrective action plan for resolution.
- Guides affected teams through the development, testing, and implementation of website and technology projects.
- Ensures company websites and remote access server are operational 24/7.
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development, and systems integration.
- Oversees the work of a variety of remote IT vendors.
- Provide technical training to users, as required, and serve as a technical mentor to end users.
- Maintains security, access and programs on the company remote access server.
- Manages new programming projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and remote website programming team.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of implemented technologies.
- Preserves assets by managing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Researches new technology, as requested, for new website and server functionality.
- Experience with HTML programming.
- Previous website project management experience.
- Experience coding HTML email tempaltes in a web-based auto-responder system.
- Comfortable managing projects in a custom designed relational database website environment.
- Strong project scheduling and resource management experience.
- Familiarity with remote server functionality.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and website design techniques.
- Ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on information to end users for smoother implementation.
Schedule — Part time, 20 hours per week
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — $20 per hour offered
Benefits — None
More Information — Review and apply with Outskirts Press here.