Location — Work from home, available in the following states only: Arkansas; Arizona; Colorado; Florida; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Michigan; Nebraska; Ohio; Tennessee; Texas; Wisconsin.
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
1. Contribute to the development and maintenance of a large and diverse independent contractor (agent) workforce.
2. Recruit “Best of the Best” (BOB) Agents for Working Solutions Projects including:
Screening of completed interviews to determine suitability for project work.
Agent selection including project offers, class placements, and follow up communication.
Coordination of withdrawals and class rescheduling.
Application and testing screening, dispositioning and requesting appropriate status letters within CATS database.
Completion of background check ordering and review as needed
3. Update Agent information in CATS database and provide recruiting activity reporting or sales reporting requests as needed.
4. Provide responses to Agent/Applicant email and voicemail inquiries.
5. Complete or assist with other related projects as requested.
· A minimum of two years HR Generalist or recruiting experience, and general knowledge of employment laws. Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
· Ability to work independently, analyze data and make appropriate judgments regarding placement suitability
· Ability to manage multiple projects or tasks simultaneously with great attention to detail
· Excellent computer skills and experience with the Internet and email communications
· Strong verbal and written communication, human relations, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
· Strong customer focus, sense of urgency, and ability to represent Working Solutions in a positive and professional manner
· Ability to use a keyboard and sit at a computer for a large portion of the work period
· Ability to work variable hours, which may occasionally include evenings and weekends
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $38,000 to 40,000 advertised.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply with Working Solutions here.