The Job — Virtual Sales Travel Agent for Vail Resorts
Location — Work from home, must live in Salt Lake or Denver/Boulder areas.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
As a Virtual Sales Travel Agent, you will book customized vacation experiences for the guests of Vail Resorts’ renowned mountain resorts via inbound calls from the comfort of your home.
Inbound calls from our guests interested in booking an Experience of a Lifetime at one of our world-class mountain resorts will be received by the Virtual Sales Travel Agent. Each call presents you with the opportunity to create an epic vacation experience and receive commission as you build it.
This is an ideal opportunity for the self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who wants a career at the largest mountain destination company in the travel and hospitality industry.
- Minimum six months’ experience within the past two years working in a sales capacity with performance metrics/goals.
- Minimum six months’ experience in a role requiring the ability to work well with people, overcome objections, and/or upsell/cross-sell products or services.
- Must live in the Boulder/Broomfield/Denver area in Colorado or the Salt Lake City area in Utah, with the ability to attend three weeks of initial onsite training including up to three overnight stays in resort during a three-week period.
- Computer proficiency, including ability to easily and efficiently navigate and toggle between multiple screens, talk and type simultaneously, and troubleshoot basic computer issues.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
Schedule — 10 months per year with two months off, no details on daily scheduling.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10 per hour plus commission. Target of 40k for strong performers advertised.
Benefits — Traditional benefits plus ski passes offered.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.