Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company recruiting page:
1. MAKE OUR CLIENTS’ DAYS BY GIVING THEM WHAT THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW THEY WANT. THIS MAY LOOK LIKE:
– Closely following a client’s instructions and knowing when it is appropriate to step outside of those instructions
– Going above the standard call handling to offer additional assistance
– Offering to return calls on a client’s behalf
– Mentioning your impression of a caller to the client when helpful
2. ELEVATE CALLS FROM A DRY TRANSACTION TO A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE. THIS MAY LOOK LIKE:
– Using quick wit and good judgment
– Using active listening skills to recognize invitations to briefly engage in personal conversation
– Focusing on what you can do (as opposed to what you can’t) and seeking creative ways to offer assistance
3. FOSTER HAPPINESS IN OTHERS. THIS MAY LOOK LIKE:
– Look for opportunities to recognize team members for a job well done
– Be warm, friendly, and professional on every call
4. DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU’LL DO. THIS MAY LOOK LIKE:
– Promptly answer incoming calls
– Provide unbiased service to meet each client’s needs
– Compose complete, accurate, and helpful messages
– Be responsive via email, instant messaging, etc.
– Quickly act when a response is requested
– Be a reliable person that team members can count on
– Live in the U.S.
– Fast, reliable computer
– Stable, high-speed internet connection
– Quiet work environment during business hours
– Able to quickly learn how to use multiple types of software, email, and live chat computer programs
– Upbeat, caring, cheerful, empathetic, customer-focused attitude
– Phone-based support or customer service experience a bonus
– A sense of humor
Schedule — No details given
Employee or Contract — Contract.
More Information — Review and apply with Vicky Virtual here.