The Job — Viewer Experience Advocate for Hulu
Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the Hulu job posting:
- Virtual Viewer Experience Advocates will assist viewers through phone about account management, billing issues, content and basic site and application navigation
- Provide account and application support to our viewers, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings
- Give accurate and real-time responses to viewer inquiries
- Experience using Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Docs
- Flexible working virtual and onsite when needed
- Excellent typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Good comprehension and documentation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger
- Familiarity with digital streaming services and devices
- Have a positive, can-do attitude. You’re flexible and have no problem quickly switching gears to better accommodate the needs of our viewers or our team
- Communicate effectively and professionally with others, from viewers to fellow advocates
- Strong time management skills to ensure productivity in alignment with department standards
- Value accountability across the board and take ownership of issues from start to finish
Schedule — Full and part time (20 hours) available. Hours range between 5am to 10pm Pacific time, seven days a week.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
More Information — Review and apply at the Hulu job page.