The Job — Utilization Management Specialist for Humana
Location — Telecommute, must be in Texas
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
As a Utilization Management Specialist you will contribute to the success of Humana’s business strategy by collecting broad based information and gathering resources and data in order to arm the team with the tools necessary to enhance consumer engagement, choice, and trust.
- Heavy multitasking, receiving information electronically and via fax, make outbound calls to members and/or providers to verify clinical information and update authorization information
- Document all calls and attach clinical information received
- Create and send out written correspondence
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of computers, or a demonstrated technical aptitude and an ability to quickly learn new systems
- Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10×1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Medical, 401k and other benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply with Humana here.