Location — Work from home, does require 6-8 weeks onsite training on Cincinnati, Ohio for new hire training.
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
Generate new customer sales via qualified inbound calls; or returning customer inquiries via outbound calls to existing customers. No cold calling.
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding service, product offerings, billing, equipment, features, activations and/or changes to account information
• Solicit cross-selling opportunities from existing customers
• Deliver a best-in-class customer experience and ensure ongoing satisfaction and customer retention
• Identify and overcome buying obstacles
• Drive growth by meeting sales goals and objectives as established by the management team
• Strives to resolve customer issues on the first call and log information related to those calls
• Follows escalation procedures as needed
• Researches and resolves disputes and problems within established guidelines
• May pro-actively manage end-to-end completion of billing issues from receipt to resolution
• Completes, processes and maintains applicable paperwork and records
• Exceed all company and client driven metrics for sales revenue, save percentage, quality, compliance, and service level
Sales skills, specifically Inside sales experience
Analytical ability to review customer records and determine needs based solutions
Required: Excellent verbal communication skills to have professional discussions with customers
Required: Reading and math skills
Basic computer skills
Resiliency and persistence
Achievement oriented and performance driven
Self motivating and self managing
High School Graduate or GED required.
1 year experience in Sales support/retail and 1 year experience in Customer Service
Schedule — Full time, specifics not posted on advertisement.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Glassdoor.com offers employee salary reviews.
Benefits — Yes -benefits package described here.
More Information — Review and apply for this position with StarTek.