The Job — Unit Manager for Capital One
Location — Work at home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job page:
– Accountable for achieving business goals for a team of up to 25 associates within unit.
– Provide continuous feedback and coaching to improve and maintain high quality customer experience, effectiveness and efficiency metrics.
– Prepare and deliver monthly performance reviews for direct reports.
– Manage business level metrics (pen rates, occupancy) to high efficiency standards. – Share in the accountability for a business level function team (Logistics, quality, innovation, morale).
– Motivate and develop associates and help them achieve their career aspirations.
– Execute flawless management of projects assigned to unit.
– Ensure timely administrative responsibilities of time cards, spreadsheets, team meetings, etc.
– Define and measure performance metrics (incentives, monthly scorecards, annual appraisal) and clearly communicate to team.
– High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
– At least 2 years of experience in People Management
– Bachelors Degree or military experience
– 5 years experience in People Management
– 2 years experience in Process Management
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Glassdoor lists starting hourly pay at $13
Benefits — Full benefit package offered.
More Information — Review and apply with Capital One.