Location — Telecommute, position offered in Missouri
Job Responsibilities — From the Monster.com job post:
* Provides patient’s care instructions and education via home office telephone.
* Helps diverse patients of all ages with a wide variety of presented health conditions.
* Assesses patients’/callers’ needs accurately and assists with issues related to the appropriate level of care.
*Uses computer technology to provide care instructions according to approved clinical guidelines.
*Performs appropriate and accurate documentation of cases using call management software.
*Directs and delivers services in accordance with URAC and NCQA accreditations standards.
*Meets performance criteria as defined and measured through quality assessments.
*Places needs of the patient first at all times. Strives to deliver lasting value to our patients when communicating with patients.
*Demonstrates appropriate judgment skills to be able to make independent clinical decisions in routine patient care matters.
* Treats employees, patients, and business partners with respect.
* Fosters teamwork by trusting and supporting each other while encouraging collaboration at all levels of the organization. Embraces diversity and demonstrates the ability to work together.
*Assimilates information quickly and effectively.
*Demonstrates a clear understanding of our Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
*Maintains proper attendance and punctuality to ensure that the department is operated in an efficient and cost effective manner.
*Remains flexible and responsive when changes occur in patient activity, workload, and scheduling.
*Unrestricted current RN license with the ability to become licensed in additional States as required.
*Recent 3 years of clinical experience in areas such as Emergency Nursing, Pediatrics, Home Health Care, ICU, Med/Surg. and/ or related fields dealing with patients of all ages.
*Minimum of an Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school or Diploma Nursing Program.
*Strong critical thinking skills and desire to provide outstanding customer service.
*Self motivated, Independent thinkers.
*Ability to work as part of a team.
*Effective communication skills to interact with members/patients and physicians, both oral and written communications.
*Ability to multi-task; simultaneously thinks, talks, and types.
* Strong computer skills with the ability to use multiple programs simultaneously.
Schedule — Must be flexible to work evenings/weekends.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised, click here for glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Full benefits, click here to review.
More Information — Review and apply via Monster.com.