The Job — Travel Specialist for Travel Leaders Corporate
Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
- Delivery extraordinary customer service to all travel leaders clients.
- Greet all clients with enthusiasm when interfacing through all communication channels. (1 to 1 communication technology, email, or telephonic).
- Provide consultative service to travelers and travel arrangers throughout the interaction
- Maintain composure while dealing with challenging travel disruptions on behalf of travelers.
- Complete all reservations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Secure the lowest air/car/hotel rates available at time of booking.
- Utilization of client and Travel Leaders negotiated programs when applicable.
- Utilize GDS low fare search capabilities.
- Maintain goal expectations in the following areas: Productivity – measured by closed actions per day. Quality – minimal customer service issues. Customer experience – measured through chat and call monitoring.
- 3-5 year’s travel selling experience with air/hotel/car booking- preferably with corporate travel.
- 3-5+ year’s customer service experience, preferably in the travel industry
- Working knowledge of instant messaging platforms in the customer service arena
- Experience working online queue process a plus
- Experience in US and international travel bookings and process
- Experience in WorldSpan GDS including GDS formats, short cuts, enhancements and pricing- a GDS assessment will be issued that must be passed.
- Experienced handling of multiple accounts
- Typing speed of at least 45 WPM
- High degree of technical aptitude
- Exceptional/above & beyond, proactive customer service approach
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Demonstrates exceptional team work
Schedule — Flexibility required, night/weekends part of company expansion plans
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — No details posted. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised on the job listing, check with Capital One.
More Information — Review and apply via Careerbuilder.