The Job — Travel Customer Care for Working Solutions
Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the Working Solutions job description:
Working Solutions agents on the Global, Member Based Travel Program will offer customer service by taking inbound calls and emails with inquiries from members and sales reps (during the same shift) regarding member account problems, new promotions, services, features and membership cancellation requests.
Contactors must be fast thinkers with excellent communication skills who can clearly answer member questions and anticipate future needs.
- Superior Customer Service: Contractors must have a positive and professional demeanor, with responsive customer service to provide white glove service.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Contractors must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to handle inbound calls and emails support as needed.
- Sales Skills: Contractors must be willing to make strong retention attempts on calls from members who want to cancel membership.
- Tech Savvy Multi-tasker: Contractors must be able to speak with callers while navigating through multiple systems, entering vital information to create a client profile.
- Flexibility & Availability: Contractors must be able to provide at least 20 hours per week on this program during the client’s operating hours.
- Travel experience is a plus.
Schedule — 20 hours per week or more, no details on hours
Employee or Contract — Contract.
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for contractor rates reported on Glassdoor.
Benefits — None offered.
More Information — Review and apply via Working Solutions.