The Job — Travel Consultant Agent for Sykes
Location — Telecommute, advertised in Texas
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
SYKES is looking for full-time experienced Travel Consultant Agents that want to work from the comfort of their own home!
This positions requires strong communication skills, and experience in the travel agency industry.
- 1-2 years of experience with a travel agency (preferably corporate) or 2-3 years of experience with an airline (preferably corporate)
- Geography skills (countries around the world, latitude, longitude or an aptitude to learn)
- Passion for service, one call resolution and tailoring the solution for the caller
- 1-3 years of GDS experience (preferably Sabre)
- 1-2 years of experience with international offerings
- High level skills in reservations, reissues / exchanges, ticketing and customer service
- Knowledge of international exchange rate calculation and taxes
- Ability to assist in aspects of arranging/booking travel including, air, rail, hotel, car and alternate ground transportation, including strong aptitude/understanding for booking exchanges
- Travel agency experience highly desired
- Experience and success in telemarketing/ sales preferred
Schedule — No details given
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10.50 per hour during training, $12.50 thereafter.
Benefits — Full benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply with Sykes here.