Location — Telecommute, available anywhere
Job Responsibilities — From the NoteVault job page:
• Transcribe construction reports such as manpower detail, daily activities log, punch lists, and weather reports.
• Ensure the correct spelling of names, construction terms and other words, using correct punctuation and grammar in the transcribed reports and making necessary corrections without changing the sentence meaning.
• Detects any discrepancies in dictation and informs supervisor for corrections.
• Demonstrate the ability to use designated reference materials.
• Demonstrate the ability to understand diverse accents and dialects and varying dictation styles.
• Work cooperatively as a member of a team.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including English usage, grammar, and punctuation.
• Ability to concentrate with excellent listening skills with minimal supervision.
• Ability to operate designated word processing, dictation, and transcription equipment as directed to complete assignments.
• Ability to resolve non-routine problems independently.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of all client information.
• Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
• Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
Schedule — Flexible, no hour requirement given.
Employee or Contract — Independent contractor.
Benefits — None – IC position.
More Information — Review and apply via NoteVault’s job page, click the Transcriptionist job link.