The Job — Technical Writer for VetsEZ
Location — Work at home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Meeting administration including scheduling, note taking, logistics
- Support technical analysis and system requirements documentation for solution/product development. Plan, write, and research project deliverables such as user guides, release notes, administrative documents, and training guides etc.
- Collaborate with developers to identify, produce and maintain technical documentation for all software products.
- Attend team meetings, review and provide input to requirements, design and user interface; determine if other departmental projects are impacted by the design and disseminate project information to other department members.
- Estimate and schedule deliverables for multiple projects; assess schedule and workload impact when unexpected work arises; adjust schedules; and keep management and project team abreast of schedule changes.
- Facilitating meetings and coordinating participant logistics
- The ability to explain in simple language scientific and technical ideas that are difficult for the average reader to understand.
- The ability to meet with authors and other team representatives to review documents, compile inputs/corrections, resolve incompatible comments, and provide final publishable documentation.
- Must have excellent command on Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have experience with Microsoft Share Point
- Must be detail oriented and take pride in your finished work product
- Must reside in the continental US
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — W2 (employee) advertised.
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply with VetsEZ here.