The Job — Technical Support Representative for KellyConnect
Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Interact with customers in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer/product information and determine the issue by analyzing the symptoms
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues involving internet connectivity, email, application downloads, and more
- Research using available resources, including article database systems
- Complete required training to stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Participate in frequent 1:1/classroom video coaching sessions with leadership
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Proper phone etiquette, including using client verbiage and positive positioning
- Ability to speak and type clearly and accurately, using proper grammar
- Ability to multitask between customer calls and logging of case notes
- Skilled at responding to multiple chat conversations simultaneously, including messages from your team, leadership, and support groups, like Quality Assurance
- Experience with mobile devices (mp3 players, tablets, smartphones)
- Ability to empathize with customers, making them the primary focus of your actions, then tailoring communication to each caller
- Openness to constructive coaching and ability to implement performance objectives
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to adjust to constantly-changing technology, processes, and team structures
- Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure, job ambiguity, escalated customer calls); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Sets high standards of performance for self, assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
Schedule — No details given other than Full time.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Glassdoor reviews place pay at around $12 per hour.
Benefits — None advertised on the job listing, check with Capital One.
More Information — Review and apply with KellyConnect here.