Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
You will be taking calls from customers who have Internet and/or Cable TV issues. This program has a strong upsell component with a bonus commission for top metrics.
Interested in working for a company with a proven track record of success? Do you want to be a part of a company equally invested in customer and employee satisfaction? Do not let this opportunity pass you by!
- A High school diploma or GED
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience
- Direct client contact technical support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills
- Excellent problem diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications (preferred)
- Previous sales experience (preferred)
Schedule — Full time required, no details on schedule.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $9 – 10 hour to start.
Benefits — Yes, click here for details.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.