The Job — Technical Support for Intermedia
Location — Telecommute available.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Resolve technical issues via incoming phone calls from (mostly) non-technical end users.
- Respond to incoming web-based support requests.
- Utilize Live Chat with powerful desktop sharing tools.
- Recognize trends and report them to senior level engineers.
- Find and document any new support issues or product bugs.
- Work with other team members to resolve active issues.
- Identify customer needs that can be met by additional office applications provided by Intermedia.
- Self-awareness and common sense approach to identifying issues to escalate appropriately
- Self-starter with the maturity to ask for assistance when needed
- Experience configuring Outlook and other email applications
- Familiarity with DNS, networking and VoIP
- 1+ years of experience in a high-volume call center environment in a technical support role
- Demonstrated ability to patiently solicit needed information from non-technical users and communicate the technical solution in understandable terms
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills when facing complex challenges
- Strong sense of commitment to resolving client issues on the first call
- Must be a self-starter with proven ability to work proactively and independently
- Excellent communication skills — writing, speaking, and listening
- Detailed oriented with good documentation skills
- Commitment to excellence: willing to accept constructive feedback, share information with other team members, and drive toward continuous improvement
Schedule — No details posted
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor salary review.
Benefits — Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply here.