The Job — Technical CSR for Teletech
Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the Teletech job posting:
This is a seasonal customer service role providing technical & customer service support via phone & video chat, to customers who require assistance navigating or trouble shooting issues they may experience within the product.
Do you love the idea of working from your home while still helping people face to face? If so, then ditch the hectic commute back and forth to work each day and trade it in for a walking commute in your slippers!
If you are tech savvy, thrive in fast-paced environment, exemplify customer service and are searching for a Part Time job that provides the ultimate wok life balance, then search no more …TeleTech has an amazing career opportunity for you
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Computer with high-speed internet – click here to see the TeleTech At Home Technology requirements: http://faq.workbooth.com/requirements.html#pc
- A webcam is required for this position. Candidates will be assisting customers via video chat
- Quiet, secure, home office space is required
- Strong technical skills including the ability to download products, install applications, navigate internet browsers and familiarly with operating systems including Windows
- Must present a professional appearance and be comfortable providing customer support via video chat
- A positive attitude & relentless tenacity
- Resilience, adaptability and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills and a passion for problem solving
Schedule — Part time, no details on hours.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10.25 per hour advertised.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply with Teletech here.