Location — Work from home – advertised in Boise, ID
Job Responsibilities — From the Monster.com job posting:
· Answers calls from Cable One customers and responds to inquiries in a professional manner.
· Troubleshoots customers’ technical problems with internet services including, but not limited to modems/routing, internet connections, wireless service, and setting up email accounts.
· Diagnoses customers’ technical problems with telephone services.
· Provides accurate, prompt, and consistent resolution to technical problems by following Standard Operating Procedures.
· Creates and notates service tickets for each call.
· Assists residential email/internet customers via remote-desktop software.
· Remains current on new technology and software issues that affect Cable One customers.
· Provides timely feedback to Cable One leadership regarding service failures or customer concerns.
· Keeps company-assigned equipment clean and operational by following established procedures and reporting malfunctions immediately.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Associate’s degree (A.A.) preferred.
· Intermediate experience working with Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Windows XP/Vista/7/8, and Macintosh operating systems.
· Knowledge of tablet, smartphone, laptop and desktop functionality.
· Ability to remain courteous and patient during all customer transactions.
· Ability to work independently in a home office environment.
· Home office must meet work-from-home standards and must be located in a Cable One service area.
Schedule — Part time, evenings and Sundays from 12:30-9pm
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Free cable and tuition reimbursement advertised.
More Information — Review and apply via Monster.com