Location — Work from home, available anywhere.
Job Responsibilities — From the problogger.com job posting:
Do you read tech blogs daily? Do you follow trends with new technologies? Can you predict what the new iWatch will cost based on the competitive landscape in wearables? Do you know the best web hosting companies and why? Do you know at least 5 reasons why Google Glass won’t work? Or 15 reasons it will? Do you know why it’s better to develop and market an e-commerce app on iOS over Android?
Do you also write a blog? Do you understand the difference between a news hack article versus an authoritative article? Do you know how to create a well researched article with citations?
We are seeking a writer to develop original content in specific niches/categories with output of several articles/blog entries (3-5) per week (including images and/or infographs) (with research performed). All images can be sourced from available stock photo subscriptions we have.
• Provide us your fields of focus/expertise
• Provide us your hourly rate (may be set on weekly basis)
• Provide us your weekly availability
• Send us a link to your blog(s)
• Send us a link to your social media profiles
• Send us a link to your portfolio (if applicable)
• Provide us links to your favorite blogs and/or news websites
Schedule — Part time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — Negotiable based on production.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply via this problogger job listing.