Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
MySummerCamps, the most popular online directory for summer camps in the USA and Canada, is looking for writers to become regular contributors to the site. We’re looking for wordsmiths who can write about activities and attractions that families can enjoy together in cities across the nation.
ll you need is a computer, internet access and the ability to deliver clean, concise copy on topics like “Kids’ Summer Activities in Chicago,” “Unique Spots for Kids in California,” and “Why You Should Pick a Marine Science Camp this Summer,” along with general information pieces.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to get the reader excited about the attractions.
- Ability to write in an authoritative, unbiased tone.
- Knowledge of one or more aspects of the summer camp world preferred (cities, programs, sessions, activities, etc).
- 1+ years of journalism experience preferred.
- Strong research and fact-checking skills preferred.
Schedule — Part time.
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — $10 per 400 word article.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply with Internet Brands here.