Location — Telecommute available.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
Storage Specialists receive incoming calls from customers calling regarding the different types of storage that we offer.
Storage specialists answer general storage/rental inquiries, accept tenant payments and make reservations for storage rooms, U-Haul trucks, trailers, towing devices, and U-Box portable storage.
Storage Specialists answer calls for both company owned stores and our affiliates.
• Basic keyboarding and computer skills
• Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
• Clear speaking voice
• General knowledge of U.S. geography
• Positive business attitude
• Enjoy working with people
• Applicants must be at least 16 years of age, either currently in school and/or have a high school diploma or GED
Schedule — Hours vary from 6am to 9pm, Monday through Saturday.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply via the work from home section the Uhaul job page.