Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
Appointment Coordinators handle inbound and outbound calls to schedule preventative maintenance on behalf of automotive dealers across North America. These calls will be handled in both English and Spanish languages.
-Describing products and services to customers over the phone
– Maintaining positive customer relations
– Accurate database management
– Efficient handling of inbound and outbound opportunities to schedule service due on vehicles
– Schedule management that includes booking, rescheduling and confirming appointments
-High School diploma or equivalent
-MUST HAVE the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written in Spanish & Englishis essential as this position will be dealing directly with our Spanish speaking customers
-Ability to multi task and navigate different computer applications
-Strong attention to detail
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Minimum 1 year sales and customer service experience
– Excellent telephone communication skills and mannerisms
-Negotiation, and objection handling skills
– Criminal background check and language testing will be required
Schedule — Operating hours 10am to Midnight (EST) on weekdays, and 11am to 8pm on Saturday. Must be available to work during these hours. Full and part time positions available.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised on posting.
Benefits — Check with company during application process.
More Information — Review and apply via Careerbuilder.