Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, UX Designers, and Engineers to figure out how the features of our products should work.
- Validate feasibility of features with Engineering and QA teams.
- Create and maintain the functional specification documentation in a lightweight and concise format, while still being very thorough and detailed.
- Be the primary contact for all functional specification questions and clarifications.
- Ability to work remotely
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, engineering, or analytical field.
- Must be analytical.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, favoring conciseness over verbosity.
- Must possess a technical aptitude. You will be reading and writing functional specifications from protocol documents, examples: SIP and WCTP.
- Must be comfortable working on a fully geographically distributed team. Your meetings and interactions with the team will be conducted over video conferences and text chat programs. Only self-starters will be successful in this position.
- A high degree of Passion, Respect and Imagination.
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — Medical, dental and other benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply with Voalte here.