The Job — Social Media Strategist for Casual Fridays
Location — Work from home – Miami, FL based.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Managing client relationships and representing Casual Fridays to local and national clients
- Creating and leading the strategy for a large amount of content
- Working independently and managing your time effectively
- Regular reporting on social media performance
- Project management across various time zones
- Delegating tasks of these projects to your colleagues
- Idea generation for your client’s social strategy
- Keeping up to date with trends and changes in the social media sector.
- Understand client objectives, and amplify them via social media using both organic and paid approaches
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Journalism, or English or equivalent experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Social Media Marketing experience
- High level of familiarity with online social channels
- Familiarity with appropriate social channel analytics
- Thorough understanding of the planning, creative, and production processes needed to implement a successful social media presence
- Must be tech savvy; comfortable with smartphone apps and technology
- Efficient problem solver with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Facebook Ads experience
- Agency experience
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — Health, dental, vision and others offered.
More Information — Review and apply via Workable.