Location — Ability to frequently work from home, must live in Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
- Monitor daily activity on a variety of platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+)
- Monitor, listen and respond to audience
- Monitor online competitor presence/perceptions
- Encourage interaction and brand loyalty
- Become an advocate for the company/client in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Demonstrate ability to drive marketing strategy
- Report any developing “chatter” or social trends relating to the client
- Identify and report any potential threats in user-generated content
- Use proactive and social care responses on social platforms
- Proofread all responses
- Prepare reports to update client at the end of each monitoring shift
- Develop and expand clients’ fan base
- Participate in weekly conference calls with the entire Social Media Monitoring Team
- Attend monthly meetings with clients
- Bachelor’s degree (or degree in progress) in marketing, journalism, communications, PR, or equivalent.
- Schedule flexibility (Willing to work nights and weekends)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Solid customer service skills
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Knowledge of social media monitoring and reporting tools is a plus
- At least two years professional experience in social media or customer service.
- Must be located in DFW area.
Schedule — Part time, may move to full time eventually.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10-15 per hour depending on experience.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting.
More Information — Review and apply via Indeed.