The Job — Social Media Evaluation for Appen
Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
- Daily social media activity (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc)
- Avid interest in working with social media
- Ability to follow instructions, work independently with effective time management skills
- Ability to clearly express thoughts and feelings in English, both verbally and in writing
- A computer less than three years old
- Microsoft Windows (7 or above) or Mac operating system (not a tablet)
- A high-speed Internet connection
- Basic aptitude for installing applications, and troubleshooting and addressing software issues with limited support.
- Must have Facebook account with at least 200 Facebook friends.
Schedule — Part time, 1-4 hours per day, up to seven days a week.
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised
More Information — Review and apply via Careerbuilder.