The Job — Social Media & Content Marketing Specialist for TaxJar
Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job listing:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with eCommerce influencers, industry experts and strategic TaxJar partners
- Research and identify new audiences for TaxJar and market our extensive library of sales tax content
- Take ownership of and grow TaxJar’s existing social media channels; research and suggest new social media opportunities
- Provide first tier social media customer support
- Pitch sales tax content to online publications and media outlets
- Develop content strategies that can scale across the web and social media properties
- Own, manage and grow TaxJar’s affiliate program
- Build and report on Key Performance Indicators, using data to show the successes of your hard work
- 5+ years experience in social media and/or content marketing
- Public relations experience
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Experienced in social media strategy, tactics, tools and trends (with an emphasis on B2B social media)
- Graphic design/visual communication experience a definite plus
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Agile, humble, and a team player with a desire to win
- Passion for eCommerce & helping business owners thrive
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Negotiable.
Benefits — Full benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.