Location — Work from home, available everywhere in US except Alaska and Hawaii
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Record, resolve, and escalate customer requests or problems in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and pre-defined case recording or escalation guidelines
- Review and actively pursue a resolution to all cases daily
- Notify customers of scheduled outages, known problems, and other updates to distribute information and optimize revenue
- Participate in team projects and ongoing trainings that enhance the quality and efficiency of Help Desk services
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers
- Previous experience in a Help Desk/Contact Center environment
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of experience providing technical support
- A+ Certification, MCP, MCSE, or equivalent
- Experience in the configuration of communication devices and peripherals
- General knowledge of network troubleshooting TCP/IP, VPN, Firewalls
- Knowledge of Information Security; Certifications are a plus
- Extensive experience with Terminal Server
- Experience connecting and restoring PC Workstations to operational status
- Support Center Analyst Certification is preferred; if candidate does not have this certification, Sutherland will assist Consultant with gaining appropriate certification
Schedule — Full time, no details on hours given.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Yes.
More Information — Review and apply with Sutherland.