Dialog Direct is seeking dedicated, caring individuals with diverse experiences, perspectives and cultures to provide exceptional and efficient customer service. When you join us, you’ll work in a dynamic team environment alongside other energized, talented individuals who inspire their teammates to do their best.
Set scheduling, you will know what hours you work consistently, full and part time positions available.
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers as needed
- Achieve results through teamwork
- Maintain composure in escalated situations
- Operate accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Handle multiple responsibilities at one time
Qualifications and Skills
- GED or High School Diploma required; some college preferred.
- Typing speed of 25 WPM with 90% accuracy required.
- Minimum one year previous customer service/sales experience required.
- Six months experience within the Financial/Banking industry preferred.
- Computer knowledge in Windows based application required.
Click here for more information and to apply for this work at home position!