Location — Work at home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job board:
- SEO Keyword Research and content keyword optimization
- Identify content topics and themes that would be directly helpful to customers and grow the top of the funnel
- Create several free resources every month to generate new leads, subscribers, and general awareness
- Work with design, development, and strategic team members to outline and execute content plans
- Create landing page copy, email copy, blog posts and more with different voices and calls to action
- Outline and execute an editorial calendar for several companies, and align with other strategic initiatives
- Optimize content distribution to ensure maximum exposure of new content as well as delivering content at the right time in the customer journey
- 5+ years in copywriting, SEO, or content creation
- Experience in multichannel content creation
- Ability to define and manage goals across different companies, channels, and geographic locations
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Crazy Egg, or other user analytics tools to inform content strategy
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — No details on traditional benefits posted. Travel meetups are part of the Jungle Scout employment offer.
More Information — Review and apply with Jungle Scout here.