Location — Telecommute, available anywhere in USA.
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
Proposal Writers support our field sales force with generating and retaining revenue. They contribute to the companys success by reviewing and analyzing Request for Proposals (RFPs) and utilizing strategically-positioned proposal responses to present ActiveHealths capabilities in a manner that makes clear what differentiates us from the competition. The Proposal Writers perform the appropriate investigation/research and the writing using a number of tools to complete the RFP, which typically includes a questionnaire, financial exhibits and an Executive Summary. They are responsible for maintaining business and technical knowledge with respect to ActiveHealth products, programs, services, policies, and systems.
– Thorough review of the RFP, including identification of any potential concerns or challenges. Summarization, distribution and kick off call invitations to key Subject Matter Experts.
-Facilitating and participating in kick off call discussions to develop case-specific proposal response strategies, tasks list, work plan, etc
-Customizing core questionnaire responses based on the case strategy and incorporating appropriate marketing message.
-Developing answers for questions not contained in ActiveHealths questionnaire database. Managing/updating questions currently in the data base based on new knowledge gained.
-Working collaboratively with experts throughout the company and at all levels to develop proposal materials in support of products, programs, and services.
-Participating in department projects and initiatives.
– The primary skills needed for success include strong writing, communication, multi-tasking, qualitative analysis and project management skills.
– Attention to detail is paramount.
– Must be extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects.
– Adaptive and work effectively in an environment with rapidly changing priorities and tight inflexible deadlines.
– Teamwork, both at the peer level and senior management level is imperative.
– Previous experience within a proposal environment, including use of a knowledge data base (preferably PMAPS) strongly desired.
– Extremely strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required Knowledge of PowerPoint
– A college degree or relevant work experience in care management (e.g.: Disease Management, Lifestyle Management, etc) proposal development, marketing, and/or communications.
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised on job posting, click here for an overview of Aetna salaries posted at glassdoor.com.
Benefits — Full package offered, click here to review.
More Information — Review and apply for this position here.