Location — Work from home, seven days initial training in Arizona
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
Caring.com offers a free senior living referral service to families and caregivers seeking assistance in finding senior living communities that fit their loved one’s needs. Advisors qualify families and educate them on their options, provide resources and personal assistance in finding senior living communities. We are able to offer this valuable service at no charge to families based on referral fees generated from partner communities when a customer moves in from a Caring.com lead.
The Family Advisor’s role is to call families who have requested information, qualify them, assess their needs, provide them with information and schedule them to tour senior living communities in their area. After the client has been qualified, leads are sent out to the communities and follow up is key to drive move-ins for our partners.
- Our best candidates have sales experience but want to employ their skills in a meaningful way while working from home. Most candidates have personal and/or professional experience as caregivers. They have a lot of confidence and are able to speak in a professional manner with conviction and confidence
- Genuine interest and concern for consumers and providers
- Organized approach to work & follow-ups & self-management
- Microsoft Word and Excel, CRM experience helpful
- Ability to deliver results and meet performance goals & quotas
- Seek feedback to improve
- Ability to make and take a volume of phone calls as well as email
- Responsibilities & Expectations
- Accountable for performance on the move-ins generated from leads sent to our partners on a monthly basis
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Schedule — Sun-Thur or Tues-Sat, 32 hours minimum – start times between 9am and 11am
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — 20K base plus commission. Combined $40,000 to $55,000 according to advertisement.
Benefits — Full benefits including medical, dental and 401k
More Information — Review and apply with AppleOne via Careerbuilder.