The Job — Senior Living Advisor for a Place for Mom
Location — Telecommute offered.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job listing:
- Builds relationships and educates families over the phone on referral process. Ensures families understand the value of APFM throughout their senior living search.
- Responsible for converting APFM provided leads into partner move-ins.
- Manage the sales process by guiding families through their search process with strong post-referral follow up with families and partner communities.
- Understand partner community offerings, resident requirements, and sales process in defined territory.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Assess family situations and quickly develop solution based upon family needs.
- Manage lead pipeline on a daily basis and accurately record in Salesforce.com to ensure up-to-date family information and status, as well as maintain accurate sales forecasts.
- Conduct partner knowledge visits to develop and maintain relationships with partners in your community.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience: documented history of success positioning and selling solutions to businesses or consumers in a quota or metrics driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to assess family situations and quickly develop solution based upon family needs
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent environment
- Past history of senior care industry preferred
- Previous high volume phone sales experience
- Strong computer skills necessary, including Word and Excel
- Strong typing skills
- Must have reliable transportation to visit partner communities
- Experience with high call volume (60-80 outbound calls per day) preferred
- Your activity and results are closely monitored by your Regional Manager
- Communicate daily via phone and email to families and partners
- Consistently meet or exceed your monthly sales goals
Schedule — Full time, some evening and weekend work required
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.