The Job — Seasonal Order Entry for School Specialty
Location — Telecommute, available in Wisconsin
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Receives and processes phone, fax, e-mail and/or mail orders.
- Reviews and verifies phone, fax, e-mail and/or mail order accuracy.
- Compiles and distributes orders.
- Verifies data and order information accuracy.
- Monitors customer orders and follows through to completion accurately and within customer and Company time frames.
- Identifies special order instructions.
- Reviews discrepancies in data and reviews with appropriate Customer Care team member/Supervisor and provides necessary follow-up
- Processes customer specific pricing discrepancies
- Processes large volume of project orders in a team environment as assigned
- Completes outbound phone calls for order clarification
- Processes electronic orders through an external database as assigned
- Opportunity to work from home once training, productivity and accuracy requirements are met.
- Exercises care within work environment to prevent injuries. Support and follow all company safety policies and procedures (for individual contributors)
- Minimum one year data entry and/or keyboarding experience.
Schedule — Seasonal, May to September. No details on hours.
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.