Location — Work from home, advertised in Las Vegas, NV
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
Full -Time Seasonal Customer Service Representatives are the front line expert in solving our customer’s concerns and building lasting customer loyalty.
Our CSR’s accomplish this by providing customers with world class customer service through confident resolutions for returns, replacements, credits, status of their order, placing orders, and other aspects of customer service.
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems and internet pages
- Ability to talk and type with strong data entry skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience is preferred
Schedule — Seasonal, 30-50 hours per week through the end of the holiday season
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $11 per hour advertised.
Benefits — No traditional benefits advertised. 40% merchandise discount offered.
More Information — Review and apply here.