Location — Home office advertised on job posting
Job Responsibilities — From the job description:
• Review and edit science multiple-choice and open-response items for elementary, middle, and high school assessments based on targeted standards and specifications
• Develop and review passages and stimuli for science modules
• Review and provide feedback regarding graphics developed for assessment items
• Develop and review scoring guides and related scoring materials, assuring grade-level appropriateness and match to the targeted standards
• Collaborate in the development of training materials for item writers and editors
• Facilitate item development and review meetings
• Perform content alignment studies and support ASDS research efforts
• Construct assessment forms to match blueprint and test specifications
• Degree in science or a related field (Master’s degree preferred, but not required)
• Strong science content knowledge, specifically for grades 3-high school
• Teaching experience or a background in science
• Large-scale assessment development experience
• Familiarity with test development process
• Strong editing skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong command of oral and written language
• Facility with Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to accomplish daily tasks
• Ability to communicate and send files via email and the Internet
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully within a team environment
• Open to feedback and review
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Ability to meet deadlines within tight timelines
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, often ambitious/demanding environment while maintaining agreed upon deliverables
Schedule — Flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised on job posting, click here for Glassdoor salary reviews on this company.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply at the WestEd job page.