Location — Telecommute, available in most states.
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
- Provide customers with exceptional service by following very specific policies and procedures
- Assist customers in selecting products and gifts as well as offering add-ons and upselling
- Process orders using the internal computer tools and applications
- Verify and validate all information provided by the customer prior to order submission
- Communicate effectively with customers and act as an advocate on the customers behalf to uphold the company’s Product Guarantee Policy
- Accurately document all actions taken when working within a customer account
- Process order cancellations and adjustments in a timely and accurate manner
- Professionally respond to incoming and outgoing messages on behalf of 1800Flowers.com
- Consistently achieve key performance indicators (KPI) and performance standards as defined by management
- Adhere to coaching and development opportunities provided by managers
- Participate in ongoing coaching and training sessions to ensure your success in the position
- Own a PC with a reliable high-speed internet connection
- Ability to type 20-25 words per minute
- Prior contact center experience (strongly preferred)
- Previous work at home experience (preferred)
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a High School diploma or GED
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; fundamental math skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales process
- Motivation and dependability
- Available to work extended shifts during peak holiday weeks
Schedule — No details other than extended hours during upcoming holiday weeks.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Benefits — None – temporary position.
More Information — Review and apply via Careerbuilder.