Location — Work from home available after training, advertised in Chatsworth, CA.
Job Responsibilities — From Careerbuilder:
- Contacting clients (existing and new) to determine their eligibility and introduce our features and benefits of our Professionals Membership.
- Sell LAMPS PLUS products to a protected client list. Create solutions for their lighting design needs.
- Develop client relationships through frequent contact and follow-up.
- Delegate follow-up tasks to administrative positions.
- Assist clients with their quotes, transactions, following up with their orders and maintain an on going relationship.
- Make daily calls to acquire new clients from lists of current customers and requests from trade professionals who want to know more about our services.
- Minimum of two years of prior sales experience a plus. High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent computer and data entry skills.
- Exceptional telephone etiquette and verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability and desire to interact with customers.
- Able to multi-task. Excellent follow-up skills.
- Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Benefits — Yes, click here for benefits overview.
More Information — Review and apply with Lamps Plus via Careerbuilder.