The Job — Sales and Service Associate for Starwood
Location — Work from home available after six months, advertised in Texas
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
We are hiring extraordinary, service focused team members who share our passion for creating memorable experiences for our guests around the world.
We are not a call center. We are a plan your dream vacation-center. Build relationships with people from across the globe-center. Help guests fall even more in love with ten world-class hotel brands-center. We take inbound calls only. We work in teams, giving each other support and guidance along the way. We are the first touch point to give our guests a better way to experience the world.
- What we are looking for:
- Passion to service our guests
- Professional and delightful phone manner
- Minimum high school or equivalent
- Working knowledge of computers and the internet, which includes but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, comfortable toggling between programs
- Good keyboarding skills
- Desire to learn
- Customer service and/or sales experience
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $13.25 per hour to start. Bonuses also available.
Benefits — Yes
More Information — Review and apply via Starwood’s job page.