Location — Work at home, initial training in Phoenix, Arizona.
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder ad:
The role includes assisting customers related to accidents and breakdowns of rental equipment. This includes using automated computer systems to help identify basic mechanical troubleshooting, coordinate repair assistance sent to the customer as needed, and provide time-sensitive follow up to ensure quality customer care.
Roadside Assistance Agents help customers with a variety of other needs related to the completion of the customer’s rental. In addition to working directly with customers, this position will work with vendors who provide roadside assistance, field personnel and management.
This position requires keeping detailed written documentation of all work.
- Good reasoning and decision making
- Quality customer service
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Be empathetic and a problem-solver
- Determine customer needs and coordinate all assistance
- Timely follow up to ensure all services are rendered
- Detailed written documentation
Schedule — Part time, work environment is 24/7/365.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10 per hour to start.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting.
More Information — Review and apply with Uhaul via Careerbuilder.