The Job — Retirement Consultant for Lincoln Financial
Location — Work from home, local travel required (Oregon)
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
- Provide the plan participant a great familiarity with the retirement products, services and procedures offered by Lincoln Financial Group
- Conduct presentations on topics that range from retirement plan participation and market volatility to retirement planning
- Communicate effectively with plan sponsors and clients through relationship building and customer focus
- Prepare annual client account reviews and run retirement analysis
- Submit reports which detail the tracking and monitoring of sales goals and results
- Submit client enrollment applications and service change forms according to process
- Consistently meet or exceed personal goals and sales objectives by developing and implementing a business plan
- Participate in finalist presentations
- Utilize consultative sales skills in order to provide clients with various retirement need solutions
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience required
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 or 66 registrations required within 60 days
- Resident State Insurance License required within 60 day
- 3+ years of experience in financial services that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position.
- Solid knowledge of retirement plans and how they are established, managed and distributed — in particular IRAs, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, and Roth IRAs.
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives performance targets to completion
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — Yes, click here for details.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.