The Job — Reservations Coordinator for Vacation Strategy
Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the Workable job posting:
- Assist the department’s Director with any and all activities within the scope of the business, including, but not limited to the following mentioned below:
- Book reservations for guests and owners online or over the phone (on behalf of the Owners), collect rent money 30 days prior to check in date, process or verify any guest credits and/or charges, etc.
- Cancel and rebook reservations in the live system in a swift and accurate manner under the Director’s supervision and by following precise directives
- Answer department telephones; assist concierge team with reservations.
- Assist Guest Services and or Concierge team with any changes and or cancellations that Owners or Guests require on their existing reservations
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence, accuracy and precision in the daily job duties
- Educate our owners on the details of their product so they can maximize the value of their ownership
- Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with Vacation Strategy, LLC
- Utilizing solid judgment, product knowledge, technical knowledge, and problem solving, be able to offer detailed insight and alternatives to help owners and guests book their dream vacations
- Actively participate in driving the culture of our company
- Remain open to providing and receiving feedback; work with your manager to develop and hone your leadership skills
- Perform data entry of reserved rooms into Sales Force, input and ensure accuracy of rental prices.
- Should have a high speed Internet
- Available to work Evening and Weekends.
- Must own own personal computer with i5, and/or i7 processor or similar
- Must be ok with meeting thru Skype Video on regular basis.
- Must be Coachable and Trainable
- Need 3 professional References
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Wyndham timeshare ownership point system or another Timeshare ownership point system, a huge plus
- Ability to work well with the internal staff that consists of about 18-20 individuals
- Solid ability to multi-task with strong computer navigation capabilities
- Exceptional listener with the skill to effectively communicate.
- Able to exercise good judgment in making decisions
- Team-centric and positively motivated to help achieve the goals of the staff and the company
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, convey a sense of urgency and remain detailed oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take and follow directions as provided from Directors and Managers
- Quickly learn and apply new information; be open to change
- Enjoy talking to different people every day
- Extremely disciplined to conduct the business in a professional manner from own home environment
- Ability to work from a quiet surrounding at home at all times to undertake the business activities with no interruptions and give undivided attention to the business matters
Schedule — Variable – evenings and weekends required.
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — $10.50 per hour advertised.
Benefits — None
More Information — Review and apply via Workable.